Sunday, August 29, 2010

DearDacy, My online adventure...

DearDacy is my Etsy sight for selling fun, girly hair accessories.  I love to make.  I love to sew, make hair bows, home decor, and just about everything but food.  I hate to cook.  My one year anniversary one Etsy is quickly approaching.  I will admit that through the months of March-mid July, I just let it ride and put little effort into it.  In July I was determined to make it into at least a part time usable income.  I have been giving it all I got since mid July with results that are fair, but numbers are slowly rising.  My goal it to be at 100 sales by Oct. 17.  I am only ten away, and I am planning on a wildly successful holiday season.  I'm not sure if that will happen, but I'm planning on it.  Think positive.
 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/DearDacy

Plans for the next month include:
Create and make as much as humanly possible.
Get myself out there.  Comment on blogs, advertise, social networking.
Reorganize my Etsy shop to be as user friendly as possible.
Create back stock of popular items.
Sell! Sell! Sell!

I'll keep you posted on my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment